Sonitpur District Recruitment 2022 for 09 Data Operator Vacancy. Apply Now. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
LAST DATE: not mentioned
Sonitpur District Recruitment 2022 Details
The Superintendent of Police (SP), Sonitpur, Tezpur cum Chairman Recruitment of DEO for CCTNS & ICJS Projects, Sonitpur District has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 09 Data Entry Operator (DEO) under the CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam Police.
The interested and eligible candidates are thus requested to apply for the above mentioned DEO Sonitpur Vacancy 2022.
ALSO READ: Assam Agriculture University Recruitment
Sonitpur District Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
No. of Posts: 09 (Nine)
Qualification: Higher Secondary (HSSLC) Examination passed with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed Institute/Organisation recognised by AICTE.
The candidates should have a typing speed of 30 (Thirty) words per minute both English and Assamese.
Preference will be given to those:
- who have already worked as DEO for CCTNS on production of proper documents
- who have working experience as DEO in Govt. Organisation for more than 01 (one) year
Pay: Fixed Pay of Rs. 20,000 per month (with annual increment of 3%)
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of 01st January 2022
How to Apply for Sonitpur District Recruitment 2022
The candidates should submit his/her Bio-Data in Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identity proof with two passport sized coloured photographs and a set of self-attested copies of the same.
The candidates will have to submit their application form at Office of the Superintendent of Police, Sonitpur
- The candidate for the above mentioned post will be selected on the basis of written test as well as typing test and viva-voce
- The selected candidates will be initially engaged for a period of 01 (one) year. The performance appraisal of the DEO will be reviewed from time to time
- If any candidate leave his/her job before one year then he/she will not be entitled for the experience certificate
- 20% additional candidates will be selected as stand by
- Preference will be given to the local candidates. He/She should reside within 2 KM from place of posting in their own arrangement
Important Links for Sonitpur District Recruitment 2022
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.