Bhattadev University Assam invites applications for the recruitment of temporary Assistant Professors for teaching in the UG classes under the Department of Education. The university, formerly known as Bajali College, was upgraded and named after Baikunthanath Bhagavat Bhattacharya, renowned as Bhattadev, the father of Assamese prose. Established by the Bhattadev University Act, 2017, the university is seeking eligible candidates to join its teaching faculty.
Position: Assistant Professor in the Department of Education
Number of Posts: 2
- Candidates must meet the essential minimum qualifications for appointment as Assistant Professor as per the UGC July 2018 Regulations for ad hoc Assistant Professors.
- In the absence of a sufficient number of qualified individuals, the University may consider those with a consistently good academic career for engagement as Teaching Assistants.
- Negotiable, likely to be on a per day/per class basis.
- Walk-in-interview on 5th February 2024, from 10:00 AM onwards.
- Venue: Bhattadev University, Bajali, Pathsala-781325, Assam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should bring hard copies of a signed standard form, a one-page CV, and photocopies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards for the interview.