Excise Department Assam Govt Recruitment 2023. Apply Online for 222 Excise Constable Job Vacancies. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 222 Excise Constable Vacancies under the Excise Department, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the assam govt jobs vacancies through www.slprbassam.in starting from 10th January 2023 till 08th February 2023.
ALSO READ: Prison Department Recruitment 2023
Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Excise Constable
No. of Posts: 222 posts (Male: 157 posts, Female: 65 posts)
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 114
- OBC/ MOBC: 59
- SC: 15
- STP: 23
- STH: 11
Salary: Pay Band-2, Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,000 plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Mode of Application: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognised Board or Council
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 18 to 30 years of age as of 01st July 2022.
Age Relaxation: The category wise age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 05 years
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must register his/her name with any Employment Exchange in Assam.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen, permanent resident of Assam. Selected candidates will have to submit Proof of Residence after publication of the final select list.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Documents Required for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
The following documents are required during submission of application form:
- Age Proof Certificate (Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination) for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination
- Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority who have not appeared in HSLC/ Matriculation.
- Class VIII Passed Certificate for the candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/ Matriculation
- Certificate of addition essential qualification/ requirement as applicable
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority
- Passport Size Photograph
- Assam Career APSC Conservation Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
- Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career Tocklai Tea Research Institute Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career India Post Recruitment 2023 – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
Physical Standard Requirements for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
The candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned physical standard requirements in terms of height, weight and chest:
UR/OBC/MOBC: Male: 162.56 cm; Female: 154.94 cm
SC: Male: 162.56 cm; Female: 154.94 cm
ST(H)/ST(P): Male: 160.02 cm; Female: 152.40 cm
Chest (Only for Male)
UR/OBC/MOBC: Normal: 80 cm; Expanded: 85 cm
SC/ST(P): Normal: 80 cm; Expanded: 85 cm
ST(H): Normal: 78 cm; Expanded: 83 cm
Weight: The candidates’ weight must be proportionate to the height and age as per the Medical Standards
- The candidate must have a sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty
- Must undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service
How to Apply for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Assam Govt Jobs Vacancies by visiting the Official SLPRB Recruitment Portal.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
Starting Date: 10th January 2023
Last Date: 08th February 2023
Important Links for Excise Department Assam Recruitment 2023
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.