APDCL Recruitment 2023. Online Apply for 6 Data Analyst Posts. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
A walk in interview will be held for filling up the post of Data Analyst on Contractual basis in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Ghy-01
Applicants are required to register themselves in the link provided in the website. The link will be available from 10:00 AM , 12/06/2023 to 5:00 PM 21/06/2023. A copy of the registration form is to be submitted at the time of document verification during the walk in interview.
Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and mark-sheets for verification along with a self attested copy of the same.
APDCL Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Data Analyst
No. of Post(s): 06
Salary: Rs. 15,000 (all inclusive)
ALSO READ: NHAI Recruitment
Educational Qualifications for APDCL Recruitment 2023
Graduate in any discipline with 06 (six) months Computer Diploma. Candidates with proficiency in excel will be preferred.
Experience: 01 year Data Entry and Data Analysis
Residentship: Candidate(s) must be a domicile of Assam.
- Proof of domicile (Draft NRC/ PRC/ domicile certificate) and proof of identity( Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence / Passport/ Aadhar Card) is to be submitted during document verification. In case of Government employees, NOC from concerned authority is also to be submitted.
Age Limit for APDCL Recruitment 2023
Below 32 years (as on 01.06.2023).
Age Relaxation: not mentioned
How to Apply for APDCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these posts by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Interview Schedule for APDCL Recruitment 2023
A copy of the registration form is to be submitted at the time of document verification during the walk in interview. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and mark-sheets for verification along with a self attested copy of the same.
- Date & Time of Interview : 06.07.2023 from 10 :30 AM onwards
- Reporting time : 9 :30 AM
- Venue : Training Institute, APDCL, Narengi
Important Dates of APDCL Recruitment 2023
- Staring Date: 12th June 2023
- Last Date: 21st June 2023
Important Links for APDCL Recruitment 2023
Online Application Form: CLICK HERE
Advertisement Details: CLICK HERE
FAQs on APDCL Vacancy
What is the total number of vacancies under APDCL Latest Recruitment?
The total number of vacancies under APDCL Latest Recruitment is 06
What is the starting date to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2023 is June 12, 2023
What is the last date to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2023 is June 21, 2023
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.