NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23. National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination 2022-2023. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Scholarships News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23 Notification
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022) for Class 8 and the National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) for Class 10 students of Assam.
Thus, online applications are invited from students studying in Class 10 and Class 8 in 2022-23 for the examination.
ALSO READ: Assam OBC Scholarship
NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23
|Name of Scholarship
|National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) & National Talent Search Examination (NTSE)
|Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam
|Rs. 1250 per month
|Class 8 & Class 10
|27th November 2022
What is the Educational Qualification for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|students should be studying in Class 8
|students should be studying in Class 10
What are the Documents Required for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
The following documents are required during the online application process:
- Scanned copy of passport photo and signature
- Scanned copy of students’ Caste certificates
- Declaration of the Head of the Institute
What is the Exam Pattern for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and OMR basis
- Last two year’s question paper can be downloaded from the Vidyarthi Mobile Application.
- The written examination will be held on 18th December 2022.
- The question paper will be available only in Assamese and English. OMR will be in English only.
What is the Exam Schedule for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|Question Paper No.
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Marks required to pass each question paper for NMMS Scholarship Assam:
- General: 40%
- ST: 32%
- SC: 32%
- PH: 32%
What is the Eligibility Criteria for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
- The students applying for these examinations must study in a government, provincialized and local committee run schools under the Government of Assam
- Students from private schools may also appear for these examinations to develop their intelligence but such students will not be considered for the Scholarships
What is the Application Fee for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|SC and ST
Scholarship Amount for NMMS & NTSE Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|– Scholarship of Rs. 1250 per month for Class XI to XII
– Scholarship of Rs. 2000 per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
– The scholarship amount for Ph.D. is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
|Rs. 12,000 per Year (04 Years)
How to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
The interested and eligible candidates may submit their online application through the Bidyarthi Mobile App or Official Website.
The students can also apply online through Directorate of Secondary Education’s Official Website (www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in) by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Important Links Section below
- Click on NMMS Online Application
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on New Registration
- Fill in all the details as asked for
- Upload all the required documents and pay the required application fee
- Submit Online Application
- After Submission of the online application form, take a print out of the final application form for future use
Important Dates for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|12th October 2022
|27th November 2022
|before 15 days of the exam
|18th December 2022
Important Links for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-23?
|NMMS Online Application
FAQs on NMMS Scholarship Assam
What is the Starting date to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-2023?
Online application for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-2023 will start from 12th October 2022
What is the Last date to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-2023?
The last date to apply online for NMMS Scholarship 2022-2023 is 27th November 2022
What is the Exam date of NMMS Scholarship Assam 2022-2023?
Exam for NMMS Scholarship 2022-2023 will be conducted on 18th December 2022
What is the Scholarship Amount for NMMS Scholarship Assam?
The scholarship amount of NMMS Scholarship Assam is Rs. 12,000 per year (04 years)
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.