Applications are invited for administrative positions or a career at NIRDPR Guwahati, Assam. The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is seeking eligible candidates for the role of Project Assistant on a contract basis. Established in July 1983, the North Eastern Regional Centre of NIRD & PR in Guwahati aims to align its training and research activities with the specific needs of the North Eastern States. The center is located at Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, near Assam Administrative Staff College and Veterinary College, Assam Agriculture University, with convenient access to transportation hubs.
Name of post: Project Assistant
No. of posts: 1
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a commerce background or those holding certificates related to accounting software.
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience in day-to-day office management/accounts
- Sound knowledge and skills in MS Office, including file processing and office documentation
- Desirable knowledge and experience in Tally Prime and MS Excel
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- per month
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years as on submission of application
Also Read: BVFCL Assam Recruitment 2024
- Walk-in-interview on January 30, 2024
- Venue: NIRDPR-NERC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- Reporting time: 10 AM
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to attend the interview with their resumes, along with original and self-attested copies of all relevant documents.