Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023 for 16 Grade III Vacancies. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
The Deputy Commissioner, Charaideo, Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 16 Grade III Lot Mandal Vacancies in Charaideo.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the form prescribed below.
Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Lot Mandal
No. of Posts: 16 (Grade III)
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 06 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
Salary: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60500 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200 plus other allowances as admissible
Application Fee: There is no application fee
- Assam Career : NIT Silchar Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career : OIHS Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career : Assam University Silchar Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career: India Bank Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
- The educational qualification of the candidate shall be HSLC
- The candidates must possess a valid 06 (six) months of “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC)” Training
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency (both English & Assamese) from a Govt. recognised institute
Age Limit for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 01st January 2023
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PwD: 10 years
Nationality: The candidates must be a Citizen of India, and an ordinary resident of Assam
How to Apply for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023?
The candidates are required to apply online through the link given in the Important Link’s section with effect from 04/01/2023 to 22/01/2023.
No application will be filled up after the expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. No email or offline or another form for submission of application is allowed. Candidates should mention a valid Mobile Number and Email address in the application form.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Documents Required for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
- Passport Size Colour Photograph with white background
- Age proof certificate.
- Pass certificate and Mark sheet of HSLC or equivalent Examination onwards.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Minimum 06 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency.
- “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” Certificate
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by the competent authority
Important Dates for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||04th January 2023|
|Last Date||22 January 2023|
Important Links for Charaideo Lot Mandal Recruitment 2023
Lot Mandal Recruitment Exam pattern & Syllabus
Written test: 100 marks
Computer Proficiency/Practical Test: 25 marks
Duration: 02 hours
Theory: Survey and Settlement Matters
Theory: General Knowledge
Theory: General English
Theory: General Mathematics
Practical: Computer Proficiency Test in both English and Assamese
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.