Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for 63 AE Vacancy in Assam Career Jobs Portal. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
The Water Resource Department, Assam has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of 63 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancy under the Water Resources Department, Government of Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned vacancies from the direct link provided below.
ALSO READ: Assam Police Data Entry Operator Recruitment
Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No. of Posts: 63
Category Wise Vacancy:
- UR: 44
- SC: 04
- STP: 07
- STH: 02
- EWS: 06
- RFW: 19
Salary: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,10,000 per month + Grade Pay Rs. 12,700 per month
Educational Qualification for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering (B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering ) from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by Govt. or a candidate must have passed (Part A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil Engineering.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology must be a Regular Course recognized by AICTE/ UGC as mentioned in Point No. (i). Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called will not be accepted.
Official Language Proficiency: Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of atleast 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate / Voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of residency along with the application form.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
The candidates should not be more than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01st January 2022
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned below:
- by 05 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e., up to 43 years
- by 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates, i.e., up to 41 years
- for PWD by 10 years
Application Fee for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
Payment Mode: Online
- General/EWS: 297.20
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 197.20
- BPL/PwBD: 47.20
How to Apply for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Assam Water Resources Department Recruitment 2022 for 63 AE Vacancy by visiting the official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
Important Links for Assam Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.