Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for 982 Grade IV Posts. Apply Online for these Assam Govt Jobs. Class 8th Pass Jobs in Assam. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Jobs News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
Get Instant Updates on WhatsApp: JOIN NOW
Get Instant Updates on Telegram: JOIN NOW
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Assam Police (AP) has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 982 Grade IV posts under Assam Police, Assam Commando Battalions, DGCD & CGHG, Assam & Fire & Emergency Services, Assam.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the above mentioned vacancies from the direct link provided below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of Post: Grade IV
No. of Posts: 982
Organisation Wise Vacancy:
- Assam Police: 458 posts
- Assam Commando Battalions: 360 posts
- DGCD & CGHG, Assam: 97 posts
- Fire & Emergency Services, Assam: 13 posts
- Attendant: Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay – Rs. 4,400
- Other posts: Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000 + Grade Pay – Rs. 3,900
Educational Qualification for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The candidates must be minimum Class 8th Passed from a recognised School or Institution and maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class 12th Passed from a recognised Board or Council
Age Limit for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Assam Commando Battalions: The candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st July 2022
Assam Police, DGCD & CGHG and F&ES: The candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01st July 2022
The category wise age relaxation is mentioned below:
- SC, ST (P) and ST(H): 05 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 03 years
- Assam Career APSC Conservation Officer Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
- Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career Tocklai Tea Research Institute Recruitment 2023
- Assam Career India Post Recruitment 2023 – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Nationality: The candidates must be an Indian Citizen, Permanent Resident of Assam. The selected candidates will have to submit Proof of Residence (PRC) after publication of the final selection list
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates must speak Assamese or any other State Language fluently
Physical Standards: Please check the official notification (link given below)
Application Fee: nil
Documents Required for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The following documents are required during submission of application form:
- Age Proof Certificate (Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination) for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination
- Pass Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for the candidates who have passed HSLC or equivalent examination
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority who have not appeared in HSLC/ Matriculation.
- Class VIII Passed Certificate for the candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/ Matriculation
- Certificate of addition essential qualification/ requirement as applicable
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority
- Passport Size Photograph
Physical Standard Requirements for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
The candidates must fulfil the below-mentioned physical standard requirements in terms of height, weight and chest:
UR/OBC/MOBC: Male: 160 cm; Female: 150 cm
SC: Male: 160 cm; Female: 150 cm
ST(H)/ST(P): Male: 158 cm; Female: 147.5 cm
Chest (Only for Male)
UR/OBC/MOBC: Normal: 80 cm; Expanded: 85 cm
SC/ST(P): Normal: 80 cm; Expanded: 85 cm
ST(H): Normal: 77 cm; Expanded: 82 cm
Weight: The candidates’ weight must be proportionate to the height and age as per the Medical Standards
Physical Fitness: The candidate must be physically fit and have a positive aptitude for the job
The candidates must maintain the following medical standards:
General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
How to Apply for Assam Police Grade IV Vacancy
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official SLPRB Recruitment Portal.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for Assam Police Vacancy 2023
Starting Date: 10th January 2023
Last Date: 8th February 2023
Important Links for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
FAQs on Assam Police Latest Job Vacancy
1. What is the number of vacant posts under the Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacant posts under the latest Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023 is 982
2. What is the starting Date to apply for the Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023?
The starting date to apply online for the Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023 is 10th January 2023
3. What is the Last Date to apply for the Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for the Assam Police Grade IV Recruitment 2023 is 8th February 2023
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.