Assam Cooperative Jute Mills Limited is inviting applications for various administrative positions, specifically for the role of Personal Assistant to Managing Director (PA to MD). The position is on a regular contractual basis to oversee the day-to-day operations of the mill. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
Name of post: Personal Assistant to Managing Director (PA to MD)
No. of posts: 1
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum one-year Diploma in Computer Application with specialization in General Administration, Business Management, Sound drafting and written English communication skills, Public communication, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- DTP Skill in Assamese/English language
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Preference may be given to candidates with sound experience in drafting government office communications and meeting minutes.
Also Read: Assam University Silchar Recruitment 2024
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
How to apply:
Interested candidates should forward their detailed bio-data along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials supporting qualifications, age, and experience to email@example.com.
- Last date for submission of application is February 4, 2024.
- Candidates currently employed in Government/Semi-Government/PSUs must either submit their application through the proper channel or provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the written test/interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview via email.