Assam Career PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Get all the Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job Recruitment News and Notifications here at AssamGovJob.com
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an official employment notification for the recruitment of 1035 Apprentices.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online here from the direct link provided below
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Apprentice
No of post(s): 1035 posts
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
ALSO READ: Assam Career IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||53|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||135|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||79|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||93|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||70|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||67|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||115|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||47|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||105|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||106|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||70|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||105|
State-wise Vacancy under North Eastern Region:
- Graduate Apprentice/ HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Law Executive: Rs. 17,500
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 15,000
Payment of an additional Rs. 2,500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician (Full-Time course).
- HR Executive: MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
- CSR Executive: 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
- Law Executive: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) OR 05 Years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case:
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online through online mode by visiting the Official PGCIL Recruitment Portal.
The candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to direct apply online:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Start Date||1st July, 2023|
|Last Date||31st July, 2023|
Important Links of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Online Registration – Others||Click Here|
|Online Registration – Engg||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.