Assam Career NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023. Get Latest Assam Govt Job News and Notifications.
National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has released an official employment notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) with 699 Vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
ALSO READ: National AYUSH Mission Recruitment
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
No. of Post(s): 699
Salary: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs. 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Job Profile of NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
- The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
- Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Age Limit For NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023
The candidates’ age must be less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 05 years for the SC and ST candidates (as on 01-06-2023).
Educational Qualifications for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health/ B.Sc. (Community Health) are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format
Other Criteria: The candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect
How To Apply Online for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the Assam NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 by visiting the Official NHM Assam Website (see “Important Links” section).
The candidates may also follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the NHM Assam Career New Job Vacancy:
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section
- Click on Apply Online link
- A new webpage will be opened in a new tab
- Enter all your personal and educational details as asked for
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and signature and other required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button (if required)
- Take a print of the submitted application form for future reference
Important Dates for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||13th July 2023|
|Last Date||31st July 2023|
Important Links for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Appendix-I Format||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|