Get all the crucial details about Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Research Associate Vacancy. Check more important details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, last date and more.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has released an official notification inviting applicants for an Online Interview for the post of 01 Research Associate in the project entitled “Strategies to Enhance the Impact of Suvidha Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Program” funded by Indian Council of Social Science Research(ICSSR), New Delhi at the School of Business, IIT Guwahati.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
|POST NAME||NO. OF POST(S)||SALARY||AGE LIMIT|
|Research Associate||01||Rs. 20,000||Not mentioned|
Appointment Duration: 08 Months
Educational Qualification(s) and Other Eligibility Criteria for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
Minimum Educational Qualification(s): Post Graduation in any social science discipline with 55% marks and NET/ SLET/ M.PHIL/ Ph.D. Additionally, candidates should be proficient in data analysis on excel, SPSS, etc.
Other Qualification(s): Must have excellent communication and writing skills. Candidates with prior experience of working on time-bound funded projects will be preferred.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates have to mail their CV giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., E-mail etc. by 22-08-2023 having the subject title: “Strategies to Enhance the Impact of Suvidha Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Program” to the Principal Investigator (PI) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent an online link on 23-08-2023.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
- Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
Important Dates for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||16th August, 2023|
|Last Date||22nd August, 2023|
Date, Time and Venue of Online Interview:
- Date: 23rd August, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Time: 10 A.M.
- Venue: Online