Assam Career. ASDMA Recruitment 2023. Latest Assam Govt Job News and Notifications. AssamGovJob.com
The Assam State Disaster Management Authority has released an official employment notification for the recruitment of 01 Project Officer (Disaster Management).
The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the format prescribed below
ALSO READ: Handloom and Textiles Assam Recruitment
ASDMA Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Project Officer (Disaster Management)
No. of Post(s): 01
Duration of Engagement:
- The contract will be for a period of one year.
- ASDMA may decide to continue the support to the department, subject to availability of fund for the same under SDRF if required, to achieve the objective.
- No incumbent can claim any regularization of the post.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Department concerned in preparation and updating of Departmental Disaster Management Plans.
- Assist the Department in designing and conducting capacity building activities and awareness generation programmes for Departmental functionaries.
- Assist the Department in preparation of SOPs.
- Assist the Departments in documentation of critical departmental level challenges and practices concerning Disaster Management.
- Submit Progress reports in the formats and as per the time-lines decided by the Authority.
- Any other duties & responsibilities that may be assigned to the Project Officer in regard to
- Disaster Management from time to time.
Department and Duty Station:
Department shall be assigned by the Authority and the Project Officer shall be placed at the State Headquarters of the Department concerned.
Salary: Lump sum Rs. 27,400 per month
Age Limit for ASDMA Recruitment 2023
Age Limit: Should not be below 21 years and above 43 years (as on 01/01/2023)
Age Relaxation: Not mentioned
Educational Qualifications for ASDMA Recruitment 2023
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Preference will be given to candidates having degree/diploma in Disaster Management.
- Minimum 2 (two) years working experience as a full time paid employee in an organization of repute dealing with Disaster Management.
- Knowledge of environmental & forest matters, climate change, etc. is desirable.
- Should have knowledge of Disaster Risk Reduction
- Should have computer skills, specially MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint / use of Internet, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in Assamese and English.
How to Apply for ASDMA Recruitment 2023?
(Please see Important Links section)
Application in Prescribed Form along with attested copies of all certificates, marksheets, recent passport size photo, experience certificates, etc. are invited from intending candidates, who are Indian Citizens, for engagement on contract basis under ASDMA.
The Application Form should be sent to the below mentioned address:
The State Project Coordinator,
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA),
Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan,
Dispur, Guwahati- 781006, Assam.
Important Dates for ASDMA Recruitment 2023
|Start Date||21st June 2023|
|Last Date||1st July 2023|
Important Links for ASDMA Recruitment 2023
Disclaimer: AssamGovJob.com provides free educational & employment information to help job seekers. The information provided in AssamGovJob.com is collected from various sources across the web. We try to ensure that the provided information is accurate and useful. AssamGovJob.com makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness, and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. AssamGovJob.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this website and reserve the right to make changes without notice. In particular but without limiting anything here, we disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and the accuracy of the information that is contained on this site.