Get all the crucial details about Assam Career IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Check the notification for the Latest IIT Vacancy 2023 to know the educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, experience and more.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati has released an official notification inviting applicants for an Online Interview for the post of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project entitled “Natural Ingredient based Reactive Coating for Controlled Customization of Robust Super-Wettability & Adhesion of Liquid and Air” at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
|POST NAME||NO. OF POST(S)||SALARY||AGE LIMIT|
|JRF(GATE)||01||Rs. 31,000 + Rs. 4960 HRA||Not mentioned|
Appointment Duration: 08 Months
Educational Qualification(s) and Other Eligibility Criteria for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification(s): M.Sc/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in Chemistry with/ without specialization in Physical, Inorganic, Organic and Polymer Chemistry.
Essential Qualification(s): Candidate must be GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified.
The priority will be given to candidates having prior and adequate research experience.
How to Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023?
- Eligible candidates have to submit CV having details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email etc.
- Candidates also have to submit photocopies of relevant documents in a single PDF file only containing all the documents (i.e. mark sheets, copy of the degree certificates, work experience certificates, caste certificate etc.) at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th Aug 2023 before 5 PM having a subject line “Application for the post of JRF (GATE) in the project entitled, ” Natural Ingredient based Reactive Coating for Controlled Customization of Robust Super-Wettability & Adhesion of Liquid and Air”.
- After 19th Aug 2023, 5 PM, the applications will not be considered.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the qualifications posted in the advertisement and, only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email separately to attend interviews.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
- Advance copy of CV may be sent to the Principal Investigator at email@example.com
Important Dates for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date||14th August, 2023|
|Last Date||19th August, 2023|
Date, Time and Venue of Online Interview:
- Date: 22nd August, 2023 (Tuesday)
- Time: Afternoon
- Venue: Google Meet and its link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through email by Aug 21, 2023.