Assam Career RBI Guwahati Recruitment 2023. Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati Recruitment 2023. Get Latest and Upcoming Assam Govt Job News and Notifications.
The Reserve bank of India (RBI) has recently released an official employment notification regarding the recruitment of 01 Part Time Pharmacist for a maximum period of 240 days at Bank’s dispensaries located at RBI Main Office Premises, (Annex Building) Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati, Assam – 781001 and at Reserve Bank of India Officer’s Colony, G.S. Road, Christian Basti, Opposite-Central Mall, Guwahati – 781005
Interested and eligible candidates may apply here from the direct link provided below
ALSO READ: Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment
RBI Guwahati Recruitment 2023
Name of Post: Pharmacist
No. of Post(s): 01
Vacancy Category: Unreserved
Age Limit: Not mentioned
Salary: Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 400/- per hour with a maximum period of five (05) hours per day, not exceeding maximum of thirty (30) hours in a week and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
Educational Qualification(s) and Others for RBI Guwahati Recruitment 2023
- Matriculation or its equivalent examination.
- Applicant should possess minimum qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized University registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Applicant having Bachelor degree (B. Pharm) in Pharmacy can also apply for this post.
- Applicant should be registered with State Pharmacy Council.
- Minimum experience of two (02) years as a pharmacist. Experience with PSB’s/PSU’s/Government organization will be given preference.
- Applicant should have basic working knowledge of computer.
How to Apply for RBI Guwahati Recruitment 2023?
- The mode of application for the aforementioned post is OFFLINE.
- Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex-I(see “Important Links” section) only.
- Application in a sealed cover along with photocopies of certificates of Professional/Academic/Other qualifications, caste certificate, experience certificate, age proof etc. should reach at the given address:
Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001
- The sealed cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Pharmacist on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
- Application Fee: N/A
Note: Applications not in the prescribed format or not accompanied with copies of requisite documents/ certificates will be summarily rejected.
Important Dates for RBI Guwahati Recruitment 2023
|Start Date||18th July, 2023|
|Last Date||on/before 5:00 p.m. of 7th August, 2023|